Sew Fun 4 Kids is a fully equipped safe and supportive environment where you can
get assistance or inspiration with your sewing and craft creations.
“DROP IN CLASS”
- Having trouble understanding your commercial pattern and need ‘One on One’ guided assistance?
- Need to use a sewing machine and you don’t have one?
- Just want some company while you are being creative?
- Or if you would like to try before you Sign Up to Weekly Classes?
- $15.00 per Hour (Minimum Booking 1 Hour)
“LEARN TO SEW” Introduces basic skills and practical techniques of dressmaking and fashion.
6 Week Beginner’s $142.00 (6 x 2 Hour Lessons)
Learn How To:
- Safely operate a sewing machine
- Identify and correctly use hand tools and sewing equipment
- Comprehend pattern terminology and layout
- Identify fabric and costing
- Calculate body measurements
- Construct and sew your garment
- Apply finishing techniques
Price includes the use of sewing equipment and hand tools, Material and Commercial patterns not included.